Subaru Impreza STI Heavy Duty Group N Front Strut Top Mounts x 2 1992-2007
The STI Hardened strut top mount is produced by STI in Japan and has long been a valuable asset to any suspension upgrade or set up. Whilst most commonly used as a performance upgrade for coilovers they are also the ideal replacement for tired or worn OEM mounts and can work in conjunction with the standard suspension struts.
Manufactured from a much denser rubber compound they offer reduced flex in the suspension, allowing for more precise alignment and improved handling.
This mount is a direct replacement part meaning no modification is required.
Although sold singly we recommend that both front mounts are changed simultaneously.
# technical specification
• Manufactured from hardened rubber compound.
• Steel treated case encapsulted with rubber surround.
• Roller bearing mount for smooth turning transition.
# key features
• Reduced Strut flex.
• Allows for more accurate alignment.
• Improves handling
• OEM replacement part with no modifications required to install.
# confirmed applications
• All Impreza Models (Inc JDM) from 1992-2007
• Forester SF5 & SG Models from 1996-2005
- Brand: STI - Subaru Tecnica International